SIP 01599 18″ Metal cutting bandsaw 2hp – 230volt motor
The 18″ Metal Bandsaw from SIP features a heavy-duty 2.0hp induction motor, 4 cutting speeds, and a cast iron bow for added accuracy and less vibration. Ideal for workshops.
The SIP 01599 18” metal cutting bandsaw has been specifically engineered for daily use in engineering plants and fabrication workshops and garages. It boasts a powerful motor and adjustable cutting speeds, amongst various other key features, and can be purchased for a competitive price, here at Kendal Tools. So what are you waiting for?
- Standard 230v input supply
- 1.5kW (2.0hp) induction motor
- 4 versatile cutting speed settings
- Complete cutting capacities:
- @ 90°: 254mm (round) / 127 x 457mm (box)
- @ 45°: 150mm (round) / 150 x 190mm (box)
- Adjustable vice for cutting angles between 0° and 45°
- Cast iron bow improves accuracy, reduces vibration
- Standard 27 x 0.9 x 3280mm blade size
NOTE: Not suitable for cutting rebar or high-tensile steel.