SIP 01597 18″ Metal cutting bandsaw 2hp – 440 volt motor 3-phase
The 18″ Metal Bandsaw from SIP features a heavy-duty 2.0hp – 3phase induction motor, 4 cutting speeds, and a cast iron bow for added accuracy and less vibration. Ideal for workshops.
When it comes to finding a heavy-duty 3-phase 18” metal cutting bandsaw, the SIP 01597 ticks all of the right boxes. Designed specifically for the large professional workshop; the SIP 01597 18” metal cutting bandsaw has four cutting speeds which allow for maximum control and accuracy and, here at Kendal Tools, we guarantee competitive pricing and rapid delivery.
- 380-440volt input supply
- 1.5kW (2.0hp) induction motor
- 4 versatile cutting speed settings
- Complete cutting capacities:
- @ 90°: 254mm (round) / 127 x 457mm (box)
- @ 45°: 150mm (round) / 150 x 190mm (box)
- Adjustable vice for cutting angles between 0° and 45°
- Cast iron bow improves accuracy, reduces vibration
- Standard 27 x 0.9 x 3280mm blade size
NOTE: Not suitable for cutting rebar or high-tensile steel.