New model with two slots on table. Phone for best price. 01539 733774
The mainstay in any good joinery workshop is a Sedgwick table saw – one that’s powerful, accurate and reliable, yet simple and safe to operate. The Sedgwick TA315 table saw ticks all of the right boxes and boasts a wide range of safety features too, including an emergency stop footswitch.
The strength of the Sedgwick TA315 table saw lies within its construction, precision engineering and the manufacturer’s diligence on using only the highest quality components.
Something that makes the TA315 model stand out is the T-slots on either side of the saw blade, the 6” (150mm) protractor scale and newly-designed aluminium saw guard which comes with polycarbonate hinged visors.
When mounted on a heavy-duty steel cabinet, the large cast-iron table provides maximum timber support, stability for anchoring the spindle, and absorbs vibrations. Rise and fall, and tilt mechanisms are easily accessible, whilst the aluminium rip fence allows for two working positions – making the Sedgwick TA315 bench saw and sliding table an excellent choice for various applications.
Here we look at some of the key features of the 1-phase Sedgwick bench saw:
- Saw blade dia.: 315mm
- Bore : 30mm
- Saw blade projection 90 degrees : 105mm
- Saw blade projection 45 degrees : 76mm
- Motor : 3kw(4hp)1phase 230volt
- Table size : 800mm x 750mm wide
- Table Height : 850mm
- Distance saw to fence : 610mm
- Rip fence with micro adj.: 600x75mm
- Dust outlet at rear : 150mm
- Dust outlet top guard : 50mm
- Weight : 345kg
- Cross cut table 600 x 350mm wide
- Distance saw to cross cut fence : 620mm
- *HEAVY MACHINE TAIL LIFT DELIVERY, PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE*
As with any other Sedgwick table saw in stock at Kendal Tools, the new model with two slots on the table can be purchased for an extremely competitive price. Simply get in touch with us, or click ‘request a quote’, and we’ll get back to you with the best price.