Sedgwick Model CP-1/TERSA phase 410mm x 230mm planer thicknesser. Phone for best price 01539 733774
Sedgwick CP-1/TERSA phase 410mm x 230mm planer thicknesser.
This model is now supplied with a braked motor as standard.
The Sedgwick CP-1 planer thicknesser 1 phase (410mm x 230mm) boasts several great features, including a cast iron base, side frames and thickness tables. All three models of the planer thicknesser are designed and built for precision, long life and minimum maintenance – making the CP-1 planer thicknesser a great choice for professional and DIY workshops alike.
Armed with a large four knife TERSA cutter block, the Sedgwick planer thicknesser provides an improved finish and runs in ‘sealed for life’ bearings, which explains why it’s so easy to maintain! Knife setting is aided by height adjustment screws.
Driving the cutter block is an industrial motor via two heavy section v-belts which, combined with the centrifugal force of the large diameter block, provides ample power. What’s more, the fence of the CP-1 planer thicknesser can be tilted between 90 and 45 degrees and there is a positive stop at 90 degrees.
- The Sedgwick CP-1 Planer Thicknesser comes with a hold down guard for rebating.
- Surface width : 410mm
- Thickness width : 410mm
- Thickness depth : 230mm
- Rebate depth : 16mm
- Surface table length : 1700mm
- Infeed table length : 850mm
- Table height : 885mm
- Thickness table length : 600mm
- Four knife TERSA cutter block
- Feed speed : 6mtr per min.
- Cutter block motor : 3.8kw 1phase 230volt.
- Separate feed motor: 0.375k. 1phase
- Weight : 435kg.
- *HEAVY MACHINE TAIL LIFT DELIVERY PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE*