Charnwood W711 bench top bandsaw 3″ depth of cut
FITTED WITH A BRITISH MADE BLADE.
- Maximum cutting depth 80mm
- Throat width 200mm
- Table tilt 0 – 45 Cutting speed 1400 m/min
- Motor (induction) 300watt (0.4hp)
- Blade length 1400mm
- Blade widths 6 & 10mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 440mm x 400mm x 700mm
- Weight 25kg
- Rating Hobby Warranty 1 Year
A small yet incredibly tough bandsaw with a precision ground cast iron tilting table including a t-slot mitre fence chael.The rip fence locks both front and rear to offer a straight guide for ripping. A strong feature on this machine is the easy access when setting the side guides and rear thrust bearing which control the blade during the cut. INCLUDES: MITRE GUIDE AND RIP FENCE. Cutting height: 80mm Cutting width : 200mm Motor: 300 watt (240voly) Cast iron table: 300mm x 270mm Supplied with 1/4″ wide blade Blade length: 1400mm.
FOR MORE INFORMATION. VIEW THIS VIDEO.
- Extra carriage charges may apply to Scottish Highlands & Islands, please enquire.