Filters down to 0.5 microns, 50Ltr capacity.
DC50 FINE FILTER DUST EXTRACTOR
A drum type fine wood dust and chip extractor with a 50 litre capacity ideal for small workshops using bench top machinery and powertools. Because these machines generate a high speed of air through the hose (known as HPLV) they are suitable for reducing down to a smaller diameter hose when using power tools.
At the heart of the extractor is a 0.5 micron cartridge filter which is fine enough to filter dust from every machine in the workshop. It is suitable for use with sanding machinery and MDF dust. The compact size makes it particularly appealing for smaller workshops, where space is at a premium, and it can be kept underneath a bench. A quick action clamp releases the lid of the drum to empty it out.
Supplied with 2m hose, 2 hose clamps, 3 replacement filter bags. 2m cable and plug.
- Motor, (carbon brush)1100w
- Voltage, 240v
- Flowrate, 3.05m3/min (53L/sec)
- Inlet Diameter, 100mm diameter
- Drum Capacity, 50 Litres
- Dimensions, (WxDxH) 390mm x 450mm x 670mm
- Weight, 12Kg
- Rating, DIY / Light trade
- Warranty, 1 Year.
- Extra carriage charges may apply to Scottish Highlands & Islands, please enquire.