01565 SIP Circular metal cutting saw complete on cast stand 3-phase
Delivered to your door, No extra delivery charge.
The SIP 12” industrial circular saw has a cast iron machine head and base and has been engineered to effectively cut ferrous materials. Packed with a host of features and functions, the 01565 SIP industrial metal cutting saw is sure to fit right in at your workshop. For example, it has a built-in coolant system for cut lubrication, and twin vices to centralise the workpiece – providing a smooth finish – and complete control with a NVR (no-volt-release) switch. Aside from this, the SIP 01565 metal cutting saw has a powerful dual motor and requires a 400w 3-phase power supply.
To find out more about the metal cutting saw, take a look at the specifications below. Or call 01539733774 today, and the team will happily answer your questions.
- Motor – 1.3Kw (1.7hp) 400volt 3-phase
- Dual speed – 18rpm @750watt (1hp) & 36rpm @1.3kw (1.7hp) motor.
- Cutting cap. 90degrees – 140mm x 90mm box section, 100mm dia. round bar
- Cutting cap. 45degrees – 100mm x 90mm box section, 90mm dia. round bar
- Blade size – 300mm (12″)
- Designed for cutting ferrous metals
- Cast iron machine head and base
- Twin vice centralises the work piece
- Built in coolant system with external filter
- Blade included
- Complete on stand.