01554 SIP Circular metal cutting saw complete on cast stand 1-phase
£1269.90 Delivered to your door, No extra delivery charge.
SIP are machinery specialists in their field and have been manufacturing industrial circular saws for many years.
The 01554 metal cutting saw is designed specifically to cut ferrous metals and comes with a host of brilliant features and functions. Powered by a powerful 1.1kW motor, the SIP metal cutting saw is extremely reliable and has a built-in electric pump cooling system for blade and workpiece cooling.
On top of this, you needn’t worry about being in control of the machine at all times as it comes with an NVR (no-volt-release) switch.
- Motor – 1.1kw (1.5hp) 240volt 1-phase
- Cutting cap. 90degrees – 75mm x 45mm box section, 60mm dia. round bar
- Cutting cap. 45degrees – 55mm x 45mm box section, 55mm dia. round bar
- Blade size – 250mm (10″)
- Speed – 42rpm.
- Designed for cutting ferrous metals
- Cast iron machine head and base
- Single vice with cut off clamp
- Built in coolant system with external filter
- Blade included
- Complete on stand.